Short-term Mission Trips
As part of our commitment to impact the community, we organize short-term mission trips for groups and churches from outside the country who are interested in having such an experience.
Our mission trips are designed to be a unique experience in which the participants will have the opportunity for personal growth through communicating the gospel of Jesus and through sharing love in service to others.
Participants will have a cross-cultural experience in which they will learn about life and the testimony of other Christians while serving God together.
There are many places in Costa Rica where we can meet needs of people in a relevant manner. The focus of our mission trips is to poor areas of San José.
The selection of a place is done in accordance with the interests and project plans of each group.
$650.00 estimate per person
Price of Trip Includes
- 9 days, 8 nights accommodation
- All meals
- Transportation in Costa Rica
- 2 night trip to Manuel Antonio Beach
- Pricing is for a maximum of 14 people. Contact us for cost for groups larger than 14.
- Round-trip airfare to San José, Costa Rica
- Costs for work project chosen by your team (Range: $0 to $2500 per group)
- Money for souvenirs or extra snacks
Note: A passport valid for six months or longer is required for travel to Costa Rica.
Contact us for available dates and costs
Tel. (U.S. Number): 1-970-370-7005
Our Bilingual Bible School Program is a one-year school designed for students to experience the life of Christ through the study of the Word of God in a community environment while ministering to those in need in the community. Take a look through our Bible School information to find out more!